The “New Normal.” The “Coronavirus Era.” The pandemic.
Whatever you want to call the past seven months, there’s no doubt they’ve been tough for many industries. Digital marketing and analytics is no exception, as many marketers and web analysts are dealing with slashed budgets, unusual consumer behavior, and possibly even job security concerns.
At InfoTrust, our team of experienced digital analytics and customer data governance consults aimed to better understand how marketing teams have been impacted—and are responding—to COVID-19 and its effects. In late May, we published “The State of Digital Analytics During a Pandemic” survey, with a goal of understanding how many of the world’s largest brands are coping.
The results from that survey are in, and we’re thrilled to share them with the world alongside key insights derived from the exercise. In this session, we’ll share:
- How marketing budgets have changed as a result of COVID-19 (by industry)
- Where marketing teams are increasing or decreasing spend (by channel)
- What marketing and analytics efforts have been put on hold
- What KPIs marketing teams are prioritizing right now
- Percentage of respondents on a hiring freeze as a result of COVID-19
- Changes in vendor capacity as a result of COVID-19
- Areas of likely investment in the next 60 days
If you’re a CMO, VP of Marketing, Brand Manager, or in a function related to digital analytics and marketing at your organization, join this one-hour reveal and discussion on Sep. 24 at 3 p.m. ET.
All attendees will receive a one-sheeter PDF that highlights key survey results and insights.