InfoTrust’s revolutionary mobile technology is making a splash at the Walk of Fame in Cincinnati’s newly renovated Washington Park. The technology allows park visitors to select a song sample from an American Classical Hall of Fame inductee and either play it through the park’s fountain speakers, in the park plaza, or on their mobile device. Go here for more information about this innovative project.
Multiple news sources around the country have taken an interest in Washington Park’s renovations. Below are some links to their stories:
- New Washington Park Generating Excitement (NBC Channel 5 video)
- Interactive Mobile Feature to Ope at Washington Park Soon (cincinnati.com)
- Washington Park Web-app Makes Music Choices Social (soapbox media)
- UC Business Students and Alumnus Primed to Launch Cincinnati’s First Interactive Classical Music Experience (UC Lindner College of Business)
- Extreme Makeover: Washington Park Edition (cincinnati.com)
- Washington Park Fountain will have Interactive Music Feature (cincinnati.com)
- Washington Park Grand Opening Celebrations Include Free Concerts (Fox Channel 19)
- What Would You Show Visitors [to Cincinnati]? (cincinnati.com)
- Washington Park Renovations Nearing Completion (NBC Channel 5)
- Washington Park Alive with Music Today (cincinnati.com)
- Get Connected in the Great Outdoors (cincinnatiprofile.com)
- Interactive Water Display at Washington Park (NBC Channel 5)
For more information or if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.