Successful customer retention involves more than giving the customer what they expect. It means exceeding customer expectations and turning them into raving fans. It’s the delivery of a consistently high standard of partnership throughout the journey that makes this happen. And at InfoTrust, consistency is our middle name.
“Our team leads with empathy, active listening, and curiosity to make sure that your needs are put at the forefront of each interaction,” says Vice President of Client Success Stacey Shiring. “Our clients’ journey with us is always an area we are developing. We routinely ask for feedback so we can continue to delight and surprise you throughout our work together.”
In order to provide our clients with the highest standard of service, we use a variety of tools to ensure we’re staying connected:
Executive Business Reviews (EBRs)
EBRs are an opportunity for both our team and yours to step outside of the tactical day-to-day partnership and really look strategically at your business. We want to know where you’d like to progress in your analytics maturity/digital roadmap—and we’ll make a plan to get you there.
Many of our clients have asked us to help them be more strategic and benchmark their progress. We do this by:
Showing the return on Investment (ROI)
Sharing what is going well and identifying areas for improvement on both sides
Reviewing the Crawl, Walk, Run benchmark and where you’ll be in the next year
Sharing industry insights and what’s coming next for yours in analytics
Sharing results from previous work and defining areas of focus for the upcoming year
Both our team—and yours—will walk away from this session with a roadmap of focus areas for the next nine months, as well as clear next steps to progressing on those areas with InfoTrust support.
Client Success and Growth Connect
As part of the InfoTrust family, you will have regular Client Success and Growth Connects with your InfoTrust team to discuss any changes (both internally and externally). Your Growth Lead will be included in your first Client Success Connect and subsequent conversations as needed to best serve your business. These conversations ensure regular communication so that we all:
- Understand and align on our role in achieving your company priorities
- Understand the latest action items both teams are working on
- Get and give feedback about our work together so we can make sure we are creating the most impact in our work
- Benchmark your analytics maturity using our Crawl, Walk, Run model
- Create custom content to address your specific business questions
- Review upcoming renewals and talk about any blockers we should be getting in front of to streamline our partnership
The agenda for your first Client Success and Growth Connect includes:
- Company priorities for the year
- Benchmarking using the Crawl, Walk, Run model
- SOW review
- Sharing the ways that we lean in to be a trusted advisor
- Roles and responsibilities of your InfoTrust Team—it’s not just the day-to-day team you can chat with … so who else from our team would be of value to spend time with?
- Who are your new team members, so we can help onboard them
- Communication feedback—streamline our work to be the most impactful
- Project management—make sure our systems are optimal for success and visibility at all levels
- Marketing content request—a dedicated resource from this team to make sure you have the latest case studies and content that you’re looking for
- News from InfoTrust—sharing about the InfoTrust Foundation and latest certifications or upcoming events
Time with an Industry Expert
Your InfoTrust team includes an industry expert in your vertical who:
- Takes on the role of a strategist
- Coaches you to look at your current status through a strategic lens
- Brings expert industry perspective to make recommendations
“Infotrust is more than just a team of technical experts,” said Industry Team Lead Melanie Bowles. “Our consultants have specific expertise in the common needs and issues that often arise in industries such as retail, financial services, automotive, consumer packaged goods, and other business verticals. We take the time to truly understand your business.”
For clients who do not have CFOs or buyers involved in the day-to-day business, we have created a roll-up report so that it can be shared with upper management. The report includes:
- Partnership accomplishments
- Value and ROI
- Focus for the next 6–9 months
- Who will lead from both client and InfoTrust side
- Next steps
Turning Clients into Raving Fans
At InfoTrust, we place the utmost importance on our client partnerships. At every level of our organization, we consistently are looking to find new ways to go above and beyond. With a focus on creating “raving fans,” we strive to delight our clients through superior service—always.
We believe that exceeding client expectations isn’t enough to turn clients into raving fans. Rather, we know that understanding the needs of our clients and team + finding creative ways to surprise and delight = raving fans.
A book that has been instrumental in shaping our client success philosophy is Never Lose a Customer Again by Joey Coleman and we highly recommend it to all our clients.
Our approach to creating raving fans is based upon:
- Our need to understand the true, personal, and business needs that drive our clients’ decisions. We are active listeners, curious to know the ins and outs of your business—we want the full picture before making recommendations.
- Your success—it’s grounded in our abilities to listen, hear, and understand. We want to be your trusted partner; think of us as your confidant, cheering you on to the next level of your career and work.
- Our deep institutional knowledge of your organization, work culture, and structure. This includes extensive research on the four types of stakeholders (advocate, buyer, information technology, marketing) to ensure we are presenting information in the best way possible, as well as understanding what has worked well (and what hasn’t) in the past.
- Our extensive product, systems, and process knowledge.
- Our quarterly review process to identify areas of opportunities and refine where necessary.
- Providing timely feedback to you, our client.
- Our use of a PEDAL framework with all clients. PEDAL is taught by Nils Vinje of Glide Consulting.
But don’t just take our word for it—hear from some of our raving fans and learn why continue to choose InfoTrust.