A foundational tool in the arsenal of most marketing teams is, naturally, Google Analytics. From helping your organization to better understand its customers (i.e. knowing what content is working, as well as what’s not) to connecting insights to actual results, the free version of Google Analytics is an incredible window through which you can view your audience.
There comes a point, especially for fast-growing enterprises, where your team should begin considering upgrading from Google Analytics (the free tool) to Analytics 360, Google’s enterprise-level analytics platform. This move comes at a price of $150,000 annually, so truly understanding the key differences between the two product versions is paramount when deciding if and when to upgrade.
Join InfoTrust Lead Analytics Consultant Jimmy Love for an insightful look at the key differences between Google Analytics and Analytics 360. By watching this webinar, you’ll walk away with a clear understanding of:
- Functionalities that are unique to Analytics 360
- Why those functionalities come only with the enterprise-level product
- Who needs to strongly consider upgrading from the free version to Analytics 360
- Who will find that their organization’s current needs can be met by the free version of Google Analytics
- How to contact and work with a certified Analytics 360 Sales Partner