“Conversion rate is not just an important measure in terms of helping us understand how a campaign is performing and actually generating revenue, but it’s a wonderful metric to help us build a hypothesis for what we should be testing and what we should be optimizing.” – Michael Loban, CMO
The Back to Basics: Customer Lifetime Value webinar was a training worth viewing! Our guest host and co-founder of ZodiacMetrics, Peter Fader, enlightened us on what Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) is and why it is a highly valuable predictive consumer behavioral tool.
Specifically, we discussed:
- The definition of Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Why CLV is meaningful to your organization
- How to think about calculating CLV and why many methods are incorrect
- How to use CLV and predictive analytics to optimize your strategy and campaigns
- Common questions and concerns
Did you miss the webinar? Don’t worry!
Watch the recap below: