Fill out the form to download the slides!
With the economic ramifications of the COVID-19 situation forcing many enterprises to re-examine digital marketing spend, many business leaders are under pressure to cut expenses. While your first instinct may be to look at the highest-cost line items and begin slashing, a more strategic approach could benefit your company in the short and long-term.
In this webinar, we examine a strategic approach to cutting and reinvesting budgets. Decisions to cut everything just because your executives told you so, benefit no one and can piss off your most loyal customers. We need an approach that will lower expenses while preserving our marketing efficiency.
In this webinar, we discuss the following topics:
- Reprioritizing your projects and deciding which ones to cut
- Rethinking customer loyalty and lifetime value
- Media buying and attribution – adjusting media spend
- Eliminating nice-to-have platforms from your digital stack
- Testing new offers and promotions
- Doing more with GMP