With third-party cookie deprecation beginning on Google Chrome, the “cookieless future” is no more. We’re in the cookieless now.
The global advertising industry is focused on first-party data as a path forward. As third-party cookies are fully sunsetting in 2024, global regulations require increasing permissions for the collection of data. Consumers will take a more active role in protecting their personal information, and advertisers will be left with little more than the first-party data collected from their websites and applications.
What can you expect from this half-day event?
- Hear from industry experts including Cemil Toksöz, Global Director of AdTech and Activation, IT and Digital at Reckitt.
- Gain valuable insights into the measurement challenges posed by third-party cookie deprecation and discover effective strategies to overcome them.
- Dive deep into first-party data strategy and navigate the complexities of data privacy to ensure your marketing efforts remain effective and compliant.
- Hear from industry experts, including speakers from global advertisers, Google, and our privacy-centric analytics solutions team at InfoTrust.
- Network with like-minded professionals and exchange ideas with peers facing similar challenges, all within the inspiring setting of Google’s state-of-the-art CSG office.
Join us at the Google Central St. Giles office in London on 10 April from 10:00 to 17:00. Click below to learn more or register today.