Here at InfoTrust, we’re passionate about enabling each and every employee to do their best work. Now, we realize that’s some big talk, but do we walk the walk? We think so, but we’ll let you read through a sampling of our benefits and decide for yourself!
Competitive Compensation + Traditional Benefits
If you were to visit the InfoTrust office, it’d be easy for you to mistake it as a startup. Fun perks, detailed below, abound and it’s hard not to notice the friendly, relaxed atmosphere. However, we have some great benefits that many startups don’t offer:
- Competitive Compensation: We want you to make enough money to support yourself and, if you have one, your family. You’re worth your market value and we’re not going to give you a lowball compensation package that will leave you struggling to make ends meet. After all, we want you here for the work and not for the money…but it’s hard to focus on the work when you just plain and simply aren’t making enough money!
- Profit Sharing: As a team, we set quarterly goals and work across all departments to meet them. If we do, everyone receives a bonus! And these aren’t crazy, pie in the sky goals, either (Remember: The A stands for ‘Attainable’). These goals guide and inspire the team, which leads to company growth and a win for all!
- 401k Matching: No, you don’t need to keep your job at Big Corporate to keep saving for retirement. Unless you really love what you do, in which case keep on keeping on!
- Medical + Dental + Vision Insurance: Premiums fully paid by InfoTrust. For you. For your spouse. For your dependents. Healthy employees equals happy employees (and that’s just math).
- Maternity/Paternity Leave: Families are important, to you and to us. All new parents receive paid leave.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Furthering your education and skill set is beneficial to you and the company, so we’re happy to sponsor it!
- Low Risk: We offer all of the above, and all of the below, without the risk of joining a startup team. We’re self-funded, profitable, and very serious about job security.
Unlimited Time Off
We’re giving this benefit its own section because we believe it is that important.
We don’t track time off. If you need a vacation, you take a vacation. If you are sick, you stay home and rest up. Only you know what you need to be effective and happy at work, so we give you the autonomy to make that decision.
While we’re on the topic, you can also work from home. If you’re a remote employee, you can do so each and every day. If you work in the main office, you’ll do so on an as-needed/as-preferred basis.
Yes, we want people that spend time together and enjoy the team environment, but sometimes you just need to stay home and buckle down to finish up an assignment. Other times you just need to stay in your pajamas while you work. Either way, they’re both valid reasons to work from home and you can do so, no questions asked.
We love pizza, tacos, cupcakes and more. Who doesn’t, right? It turns out, we also give them to you. Every day. For free.
- Free Daily Lunch: Imagine waking up each day and not hemming and hawing over what to pack for your mid-day meal. If you work at the InfoTrust office, this could be your reality! Team members take turns ordering lunch, on us, providing a weekly variety to tempt your tastebuds.
- Snacks, Snacks…and More Snacks: Soda, water, coffee and protein shakes. Chips, ice cream, candy and granola bars. These are all just a sampling of the snacks that are available all day, every day. Think of something you’d like to have on hand for quick snacking? Just add it to the grocery list!
We’re not going to bullet point this section out, as we think it is pretty straight forward. Does a standing desk help you feel healthier and more productive? It’s yours! Do you need a second monitor to avoid tab overload? We’ll get that for you.
The point is this: We’ll get you the equipment you need to effectively do your job and feel great while doing it.
Here’s a sampling of our culture. We can’t list everything, because we just do that much cool stuff, but this should give you an idea of what to expect.
- Community: We perform quarterly service events as a team. From the Thanksgiving Basket Brigade to creating care packages for homeless veterans, we enjoy giving back to the community.
- The 80% & Two Consultant Rules: We aim for consultants to dedicate 20% of their time to learning new tools, strategies and more. We also have two consultants on each account, providing the opportunity to bounce ideas off of one another and take time away from the office, stress-free.
- Games: The Cincinnati office has all of the following, for your enjoyment and team-building ventures:
- Ping-Pong (We take this one pretty seriously. As in, ‘some people have trophies’ seriously)
- Corn Hole
This isn’t everything that InfoTrust has to offer and, for the sake of disclosure, remote employees may have slightly different perks (no free lunch everyday, but can work in pajamas everyday!). So, do we walk the talk? Are you ready to apply!?
Yeah, we thought so. Do it now!