Read on to see if you are eligible for our survey and to be entered to win one of the awesome prizes below!
With the economic ramifications of the COVID-19 situation forcing many enterprises to re-examine digital marketing spend, many business leaders are under pressure to cut expenses.
Via this survey, our goal is to examine the effect of COVID-19 on current marketing spend, the marketing mix, and plans for the next 60-90 days.
If you are in charge of digital marketing for your organization, you probably find yourself asking these questions often. Because of how fast the digital marketing landscape changes and today’s unpredictability, it can be difficult to stay on top of your strategy.
In this survey, we ask simple questions to get a pulse on what marketing professionals like you are experiencing. Our findings and survey results will be published and shared to help marketers better understand what is happening in this space. Here are the five areas that we will be looking at:
Marketing spend and budget allocation
We recognize that taking 10 minutes to complete a survey is no small feat, as everyone is quite busy and already has to juggle a multitude of things at once. To make this not only useful, but fun, we are giving away some pretty cool prizes:
- Every fifth person to complete a survey will receive a Kindle book of their choice. You will be able to choose from the five books below.
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger
- This is Marketing: You Can’t Be Seen Until You Learn to See by Seth Godin
- The Empathy Edge: Harnessing the Value of Compassion as an Engine for Success by Maria Ross
- Alchemy: The Dark Art and Curious Science of Creating Magic Brands, Business, and Life by Rory Sutherland
- Chance to win one of five $100 DoorDash gift cards.
- Once we receive 500 survey responses, we will conduct a drawing for a brand new Peloton bike. You heard it right, a FREE PELOTON BIKE. (You will only be responsible for the monthly membership fee.)
Please note that this survey is for brands only. If you work for an agency, we will be happy to share our findings with you, but your responses will be excluded from the survey and you will not be entered into the drawing.